Monday, April 14, 2014

Love






Love me for I live for you,
Love me for I care for you,
Love me for I smile for you,
Love me for I cry for you,
Love me for I love you!

Who loves you the most ,have you ever thought about it?If no ,then never even think about it ,where there is condition there is no love ,where there is restriction there is no love ,where there is formality there is no love.All that remains is obligation.

Someone who really loves you sees what mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle ,but still wants you in their life.

Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you ,that's been my all time favorite ,plug in your ear phones link for the you tube video  "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDaJL5EHOOk " .

Swim in the world of love~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment